Provide building of xtuml models and oal editing from within ArgoUML.
Sofar only some experiments with oal editing, not yet within ArgoUML or ArgoEclipse.
To set up
- Add Eclipse extensions from update site http://download.itemis.com/updates.
It is a compilation of required extensions.
Install all latest versions!
- Import project set files from
- Find GenerateOAL.mwe2
in project org.argouml.xtuml.oal,
Run As MWE2 Workflow.
- Run project org.argouml.xtuml.oal as Eclipse Application.
- Create a file named filename.oal and edit it to see the xtext magic
(Problems, Ctrl-Space, Outline).
Since this project consists of several Eclipse projects,
they are located in the src directory in the project.
- Xtext is used to create the Eclipse editor of oal
- ArgoUML is the tool
that provides the UML features.
variant of ArgoUML will most likely be used to make it possible
to integrate Xtext and ArgoUML.